Business Intelligence (BI) characterises the tools and systems that are strategic to planning process of an organisation. These systems allow an organisation to gather, store, access and analyse data to aid in decision-making. Generally these tools and techniques illustrate business intelligence in the areas of customer profiling, customer support, market research, market segmentation, product profitability, statistical analysis, and inventory and distribution analysis to name a few.
BI can handle assist organisations identify and develop new opportunities. Our approach is to design, develop and implement a capability to report, analyse, and utilize balance scorecard; we also build capacity for organisations to performance and monitor activities from a strategic planning, scenario modelling, real-time monitoring and predictive analysis.
We use technologies, processes, and applications to set up analyses of internal, unstructured and structured data and business processes to gather, analyse and disseminate information with a view to improve on organisation competitiveness and performance.
We offer services for analytics and performance management tools that manage organisation’s interactions with current and future customers. These solutions are systems designed to organise, automate, synchronize as well as show a visual representation of targeted outcomes within an organisation.
Our expertise enables us to create customised dashboards to support organisation to indicate service delivery performance outcomes and operational efficiencies. Be able to support processes of collecting, measuring, monitoring, evaluation, reviewing, and reporting on programme performance against set KPIs, milestones and targets. As well as the allocation of budgets for operational and programmes related to strategic plans.
To also support financial measures (expenditure, profit, etc.) and monitoring of integrated strategic and financial planning. Inclusive is the monitoring of Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) key service delivery programme.
The solution provides Management Information and Reports on:
- Service delivery performance against targets and budgets expenditure;
- Allocation of funding to projects and programmes;
- Adjustment to performance metrics priorities;
- Track actual expenditure against planned budget allocations; and
- Payment levels comparable per Customer Care Areas (CCA.)
We use patent technologies with powerful reporting and analytics features and functions – dashboards and alerts, multi-dimensional analyses, slice-and-dice of data – without the limitations, cost or complexity of traditional OLAP design. Users can be trained in minutes, and end users get answers in seconds – not hours – to refine their decisions – and all via a web browser.
- Get “one version of the truth” – consolidated reporting from multiple sources. Whether it’s from EDI, your ERP or 3rd party systems, spread sheets, or more, organisation can get the complete picture of any and all aspects of your business.
- Find lightning fast answers – even with massive transaction volumes. When dealing with such rapid fluctuations in variable costs, organisations need the information to make decisions in an instant.
- Unlock the power of all of your data – by analysis on virtually unlimited dimensions. It’s this information that provides insight and sparks creative solutions to nagging business problems.
- Improve profitability – by analysis on every customer, every engagement, every supplier and every step in your business.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for vendors and customers – and identify issues before they become problems.
- Empower those closest to the process for real performance improvement – toolsthat are easy to use. Managers can get a dashboard view of performance metrics to manage down to a detail level.
- Streamline compliance reporting – with drill-down – from KPI’s down to individual transactions at the click of a mouse.
- Gain a competitive- and customer-advantage –organisations must open up their processes to show customers how they are managing their business and identifying and solving problems.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Performance management is synonymous with the success of an organisation brought about being able to measure targeted figures against the actuals vs. the planned. We provide a mechanism to monitor and evaluate collected baseline data from the organisations daily operations and retrospective data from all the divisions within the organisation. To provide a cumulative analysis of progresses based on the monitored data against the baseline position.
Data collected is a key to the discovery of outcome measure of organisation that delves deep into the relationships between the results, the effects produced by the services and products; and the overall impact. The process inform strategic decisions, thus improves the organisation’ service and products in the future. M&E process document and assist to steer decision-making and learning processes by:
- Learning from experiences to improve practices and activities in the future;
- Having internal and external accountability of the resources used and the results obtained;
- Taking informed decisions on the future of the initiative; and
- Promoting empowerment of beneficiaries of the initiative.
To allow the organization to modify and make adjustments to the implementation processes for achievement of desired results and outcomes. We put in place interventions that address a wide range of possible ‘determinants of performance’ with our indicators that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Timely (SMART). The sustainable Monitoring and Evaluation strategy is harmonizing:
- The intended result to specify the change, the target groups and the target region.
- The intended result can be measured by using indicators and baseline data.
- The intended result is realistic given the time frame of the project and the resources available.
- The intended result will help to meet the needs identified.
- The intended result specifies a target date.
Service in Offer
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Reporting
- Data visualization
- Process Mining
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Planning
- M&E Capacity Building Strategy
- M&E Design and Implementation
- Developing Indicator Protocols
- Qualitative Research (Primary and Secondary)
- Accelerated SAP (ASAP)
- SAP Business Objects (BOBJ)
- SAP Crystal Reporting