We marry engineering and QA so you can reduce costs and time-to-market while building a product that is functional, scalable and secure. Then, we will stay on board to help you roll out cool new features and integrations, and increase your user base.
- DevOps-powered continuous delivery process
- A fully-fledged Test Automation Frameworks for web, mobile, and API testing
- End-to-end manual testing, including functional, integration and UI
We provide Hybrid Testers who are geared and ready for the future with a combination of Manual, automation and DevOps Skills
EMV Testing & Certification
EMV chip technology has become the global standard for credit card and debit card payments. Named after its original developers (Europay, MasterCard® and Visa®), this technology features payment instruments (cards, mobile phones, etc.) with embedded microprocessor chips that store and protect cardholder data. This standard has many names worldwide and may also be referred to as: “chip and PIN” or “chip and signature. Cornerstone Engineering Technology is a market leader when it comes to EMV Testing and EMV certification. We help our clients in the payments industry to be fully certified by Visa and Mastercard
In today’s shift towards Agile and DevOps and frequent builds, companies demand faster, more comprehensive testing to improve quality and your time to market.
Manually testing each build is an unacceptable time drain. Automation allows QA to spend most of its time outside of SDLC execution time, allowing testing to run unattended 24×7! With the press of a
button, regression testing can be completed without the risk of human error from executing boring, repetitive, similar test cases, ensuring that your latest build breaks nothing. Easy scalability allows increased E2E coverage with barely any impact to your schedule, and then the test results can be automatically sent to test management tools for analysis as you see fit.
We offer the following Test Automation Services:
- Test Automation Assessment and ROI Analysis
- Test Automation tool evaluation and recommendations
- Test Automation framework implementation
- Test Automation scripting and execution
- Automated Regression testing
- Test Automation for various technologies & platforms – Web / Mainframe / Client Server / Web Services