Our VoIP product portfolio consists of these core services:
VoIP – Interbranch
- Connects your company’s various geographically distributed PBXs to the Vodacom MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) IP network.
- It allows voice calls between branches to be routed seamlessly via the Vodacom MPLS IP network.
VoIP – Local & National
- Lets you save significantly on calls made to anywhere in SA.
- VoIP calls are carried nationally over your data connection on our MPLS IP network, to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network).
VoIP – Cellular
- Calls made to other cellphone users are routed over the Vodacom data network.
- This eliminates the possibility of network congestion, poor voice quality and latency.
- Planning for Capacity
- Radio Resource Management
- Wi-Fi Network Management and Control
- Smart wireless services and software
- System Management and control
- Wi-Fi access points
- Campus network switches
LAN Administration Services
- File share permissions
- Group Policy Object (GPO) deployment
- Active Directory (AD) group management
- Antivirus configuration dep o Software update deployment
- IP address management (VLAN/DHCP)